CureMetric accepts advertising on www.curemetric.com site from third parties
("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual
advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred
to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). In addition, as used in this policy, the
terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, modules,
links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf
The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising.
The following guidelines have been established by CureMetric to govern various
aspects of Advertising on properties within
www.curemetric.com site , including
websites, social media sites and mobile applications directed to consumers.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by
CureMetric, how Advertisements are displayed on CureMetric. site, and the removal of
Advertisements from CureMetric site.
CureMetric has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and
enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on
CureMetric site may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by
posting a revised policy in CureMetric site.
- CureMetric has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that
will be accepted and displayed on the website and under no circumstances will
CureMetric site’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an
endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company
that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or
- CureMetric will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in its opinion, is not
factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of Advertisements that CureMetric will not
knowingly permit on www.curemetric.com site at any time. These categories
include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products :
CureMetric reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable',
'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous'.
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied)
or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin,
race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability
or any other status deemed inappropriate for CureMetric site.
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract
children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference "M" rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or
other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate
a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average
user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- CureMetric will not allow any Advertising on CureMetric site that is not
identified with the label of "Advertisement", "From Our Advertiser",
"Information From Industry" or a similar designation indicating that the
Advertising is being provided by or on behalf of an Advertiser.
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser's site
or to relevant sponsored content area on www.curemetric.com site .
- CureMetric site retains the exclusive right to determine how any and
all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on
- As described in the "Ads by Google" hyper link in the Ads by Google section on
applicable www.curemetric.com site Search pages, these "Ads by Google" are
Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to
their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
- CureMetric reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion
whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the
CureMetric site cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform
without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
- It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign
laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising at CureMetric site (and to
include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such
Advertising), including without limitation all food and drug administration
guidelines imposed by various countries and Direct to Consumer (DTC)
advertising. We expressly state that neither CureMetric and/or affiliates,
partners, or liaising entities will not monitor compliance with such laws
and regulations. However, CureMetric reserves the right to review all
Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if
CureMetric becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law
or regulation or of these guidelines, CureMetric may remove the Advertising from
- No Advertising on CureMetric site shall include any pixels, tags, flash
containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such
pixel, tag, code or device a "Pixel") or shall place any beacons, cookies or
other information collection devices on the browsers of users of
www.curemetric.om site unless expressly approved in writing by CureMetric.
- If CureMetric approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an advertisement, then unless
and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception, (i)
Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable
information (PII) with respect to any CureMetric user, (ii) no such Pixel can be
flash or object based, (iii) the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can
be deleted by user browser settings, (iv) Advertiser will not link any non-PII
that it collects to any PII that it may have from any other source and (v)
Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its
database based on any data collected on the CureMetric site, including the fact
that someone is a CureMetric user or any information derived from the
information in the referring URL.
In case of any queries, you may also write to firstname.lastname@example.org